I hate writing about resolutions. But I can’t live the idea of being without a list. So I do my resolution lists every year no matter what I accomplished the previous year or not. This year I also wrote about my previous year summary. It is basically what happened in 2016.
Resolutions of 2017
-After my miscarriages I didn’t go to jogging or even gym, I do yoga maybe 5 times? Whatever happened, don’t punish your body.
-All my body fat goes to my tights and my belly. Eat more healthy, cut the f*cking sugar, girl!!
-I’m gonna do off-screen Sundays. I’ll tell you what this is in a separate post.
-To support my off-screen day, I’ll do more DIY stuff. I started this last year.
-Don’t gonna buy seasonal trends. I’m getting better in this one. I didn’t buy anything velvet and those high knee boots and sock boots this year. But I wanna be even better in this one.
-I want to travel more this year. Here my first 5 choices of countries…
- England & Scotland
– Why don’t you go to classical music concerts more
– Go to classical music concerts more. You love it and you know it.
– Write more about technology. I’m always cheating in this one in the sake of more clicks (shame on me). At least, I’m admitting and promise to be better. 🙂
– Write more. Doesn’t matter, blog post or diary or book.
– Write with actual pen and paper. Start to use that glass pen that you bought it from Germany last year.
-Or just use that very old typewriter to feel like a douche bag. (Perhaps I need a pair of thick glass frame that 1950’s writers used to wear.)
-Start to Jane Austen 5 years book. (I was waiting for January 1st to start that, bought it from San Francisco trip, I add similar version in below)
-Finish the research process of the book.
If I remember more resolutions, I’ll add during January. Keep this in mind, I’ll wait for your resolutions you may bring some things to my mind to add my list.