I don’t know how many times I talked about my love for L’occitane. I love it so much because this brand saves my hair. 🙂 You should read about my oily hair struggles and how L’occitane saves the day! But today, I want to talk about L’occitane Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas. Trust me your lover gonna love you more after you buy her these great products.
1. Aromachologie Repairing Shampoo: Whatever you do give it a try to this amazing shampoo. This is the shampoo I was looking for my whole life. If your significant one has some hair issues, this might be the best gift ever you’ve given her so far.
2. Reine Blanche Brightening Cream: I really like this cream because It gets all the puffiness on my face after a tiring day. After becoming a mom, that’s a certain thing in my life. So I can assure you this product is great for refreshing your skin.
3. Divine Anti-Aging Collection: I learned that I should have started to use my anti-ageing creams since I was 20 years old. There is a misconception about anti-ageing creams. People generally start to use this kind of products after they have the wrinkles. But in fact, to be able to stay young, you should start it from very early ages to prevent ageing. So whatever age your significant one It’s never too late to start anti-ageing. Start to your anti-ageing journey by using this incredible set.
4. Cherry Blossom Eau de Toilette: I love floral scents. I always go mainstream perfumes, but for the first time when I try L’occitane Cheery Blossom in the store, I absolutely fall in love with it. I’ll definitely buy one for myself in this Valentine’s Day.
5. DRY SKIN WINTER SET: If your girl is crazy about all different kind of creams, you are gonna steal her heart one more time with this great set. Don’t forget to use code “MAGIC” for a discount.
BONUS!! Aromachologie Pillow Mist: I can’t explain how grateful I am for this pillow mist. If you have sleeping problems like I do, this scent is an absolute hero. Lavender has this incredible power to make you relax. Use any kind of facial cream with lavender to your forehead and use this mist to your pillow, you are gonna fall asleep right away.
All images are taken from L’occitane websites.