Okay, I know what you’re thinking… “What the hell is a crystal chakra wand?!” It sounds like a fictional wizarding device from Harry Potter, but slightly less cool. Crystal chakra wands are tools that work similar to a magic charm to balance your main energy centers. According to a variety of spiritual practitioners, their use brings about optimal healing so that you can live your best life.
How to Use Crystal Chakra Wands
- Select the type of wand you want to work with. For example, you can choose a crystal chakra wand intended for all chakras or a specific chakra/energy.
- Before using, cleanse your wand by placing it in a bowl of clean water. Allow it to air dry. (Omit this step if you receive certain care instructions with your wand)
- Charge your crystal chakra with your intention by holding it in your left hand. What do you want to accomplish with this wand? Keep that affirmation in your mind as you handle the wand.
- Relax and enjoy the potent energy of the wand! You may feel tingling, pulsing, or a warm sensation in your palm. Let yourself do what feels natural at this point. Move the wand around as desired.
- Once you are finished with the wand, return it to a safe space where it won’t be knocked around or chipped until your next session.
Now that that’s out of the way, here are some of the cutest crystal chakra wands around.
Shop Crystal Chakra Wands
Dubbed as “liquid light”, selenite is known for its supreme healing and restorative properties.
The Skin Gym collection at Free People boasts an assortment of crystal wands including rose quartz (love), black obsidian (grounding/activating), clear quartz (clarity), and citrine (positivity).
UO offers duality with KITSCH healing crystals in clear quartz and black obsidian. They credit clear quartz with ‘good health’ and black obsidian with ‘protection’.
This set of rainbow colored crystals from American Eagle can be used to cleanse the entire aura or for specific chakras. Indigo crystal (third eye and crown), yellow crystal (solar plexus), orange crystal (sacral), pink crystal (heart), and blue (throat).